San Diego Bicycle Co. offers a five-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects on all bicycle frames and forks.
- Warranty is only valid for original purchase and is non-transferable.
- Manufacturer defects do not include damage resulting from improper use or lack of maintenance.
- Five-year warranty excludes …
Non Consumable Parts:
San Diego Bicycle Co. offers a one-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects on all non-consumable parts/accessories:
- Crank Set
- Seat Posts
- Wheels, Hubs and Spokes
Wear and tear on the following parts/accessories are not covered under any type of warranty:
- Bar Tape
How to activate your bicycle warranty:
Your warranty will only be activated after we have received your proof of professional assembly. Doing so ensures the safest and most optimized riding experience possible with your new bike. We must receive your warranty card and proof of a professional build within 30 days of you receiving your bike. Trust us when we say that activating your warranty will give you serious peace of mind in knowing your bike is safe, tuned up and built to your unique comfort level.
How to Activate Your Warranty:
- Arrange for your bike to be professionally assembled. More often than not, local bike builders or bike shops are happy to perform this for a reasonable fee.
- Upon completion of assembly, ask the builder to provide proof of a professional build. This can be in the form of a receipt.
Email [email protected]
San Diego Bicycle Co. is not responsible for charges incurred during professional assembly.
Send the following information for warranty claims to [email protected]
- Order #
- Detailed Reason for Claim
- Applicable photo/video information
Valid for either five years (bike frame) or one year (non-consumable parts) from date of purchase. San Diego Bicycle Co. reserves the right to request photographs of the damage and may only replace the damaged parts rather than the complete bicycle. San Diego Bicycle Co. also reserves the right to issue a store credit at any time for warranty claims we are unable to satisfy based on current production or for any other reason. Additionally, San Diego Bicycle Co. is not responsible for any labor charges or fees related to warranty claims.